Kinglink C Series jaw crushers stand the test of time and are ideal for Crushing and Screening application where efficiency and quality are paramount. With options of Automated Controls, Safety Features, Surge Hoppers, Dust Suppression system, Multiple Screens for extra products - stands to its reputation of being an investor’s best friend.
Kinglink C Series Jaw crusher are premium class crushers due to their design as well as to the materials that are used to produce them. attention has been paid to even the smallest details,so as to ensure the highest possible functionality and reliability,without any compromises.
Kinglink C Series jaw crushers have been widely used in various quarry aggregate applications worldwide. The KPE type comes with larger feed openings and longer jaws with bigger crusher strokes for primary crushing purposes.
• All C Series Jaw Crushers ate built with top quality oil bearings and seals. The lubrication goes well satisfactory, and the yields as expected;
• C Series Jaw Crushers are equipped with hydraulic shim adjusters including hydraulic oil jacks, shim plates and other components. Changeovers of jaw discharge openings are easy and fast, downtime is minimized, and the production requirements are accurately met;
• All is with welded steel construction & stressed relieved Jaw Crusher main frame. Heavy duty reinforcement at major stress points;
• Kinglink Jaw Crushers perform crushing operations with compressive force exerted from advancing and retreating motions of a swing jaw which is suspended from an eccentric shaft at the top while supported by toggle plate, seat & block at the bottom. These safety toggle plate, seat & block provide complete jaw protection from any uncrushable, and ensures a nip angle be properly maintained;
• Since Kinglink Jaw Crushers have larger and deeper crushing chambers and the crushing angle is designed to be sharp, a very high crushing ratio can be achieved. For certain applications, a single toggle crusher can render both coarse and medium or medium and fine crushing quality.
The above figures represent through the crusher capacities, which are based on a feed material with an average specific gravity of 2.7 t/m3, a maximum feed size that will enter the crusher without bridging and material finer than the crushers closed side setting removed. The capacities may vary depending on the feeding method and on feed characteristics such as gradation, bulk density, moisture, clay content and crushability. Measurement of the crusher’s closed side setting varies depending on the jaw profile that is being used and has an impact on the crusher’s capacity and product gradation. The following factors will enhance crusher capacity and performance:* Smaller closed side settings can be often used depending on application and production requirements. For a performance estimation for your specific application, please contact Kinglink.
1. Proper selection of the jaws.
2. Proper feed gradation.
3. Controlled feed rate.
4. Sufficient feeder capacity and width.
5. Adequate crusher discharge area.
6. Discharge conveyor sized to convey maximum crusher capacity.