Kinglink KPF Hydraulic impact crusher with the advanced world standard is latest generation product, absorbing the latest technology around the world. Because the rotor is the key part of the impact crusher and also the most critical part of inspection and acceptance, our company develop and produce the strong and heavy type rotor in order to get the higher rotary inertia. The use of high abrasion-resistant material and the best design of the crushing chamber make the performance of the crusher more remarkable.
Kinglink KPF Crusher Impactors were developed for the recycling industry to process concrete with the toughest, high volume, steel rebar with ease. many with open rotors, are designed for the aggregate industry and are unable to handle steel contaminates. KPF impactors ensure versatility, reliability, and durability in aggregate, asphalt and all other applications.
Kinglink KPF Impact impact crushers are renowned worldwide for their quality construction, crushing efficiency, versatility and profitability.
• Three-Four Rows of Blow Bars;
• Extra large Feed Opening;
• Rotor Assembly equipped with antiskid device;
• 45 degree Feed Chute with replaceable Liners;
• Hydraulic Hood Opening.
| KPF SERIES|
|Size of feed opening|
|Diameter of Rotor|
|Width of Rotor|
| The Capacity(TPH) of different Discharge size(mm)|
* Capacity based on continuous regulated feed of clean, dry limestone of normal hardness with a bulk density of 1.6 ton/m3. Capacity may vary with the size and nature of the rock and the working conditions of the plant.